Saturday, December 31, 2011

Overall Book Ratings for 2011

Although I still have a few (8 actually....wow) to post for my 2011 reading list, I have finished all of my books for this year (finished last night, just in time!). Here is my list in order of which books I thought were a combination of best-written, highest clarity, most valuable (important), and overall which book I would most recommend to someone!

1. Just Do Something, by Kevin DeYoung
3. The Pursuit of God, by A.W. Tozer
4. Generous Justice, by Timothy Keller
5. When The Bottom Drops Out: Finding Grace in the Depths of Disappointment, Robert Bugh
8. The Heavenly Man: The Remarkable True Story of Chinese Christian Brother Yun, by Brother Yun
11. Seeking and Savoring Jesus Christ, by John Piper
14. God of the Possible, by Gregory Boyd
15. Strengths Finder 2.0, by Tom Rath

Check out the reviews I've already written if you're interested in one of the books as well, and keep an eye out for my last reviews in the next two weeks!

Stay tuned for my 2012 Reading List!

1 comment:

  1. Nice rankings. I'm looking forward to your reviews on a few of them that I haven't read.

    ReplyDelete